Registration Now Open!
Early Bird Registration deadline: 11 November 2020
Cost (Fees Exclude VAT)
|Professional Pass IUSBSE MEMBER (early)||GBP 255.00|
|Professional Pass IUSBSE MEMBER (regular)||GBP 280.00|
|Professional Pass NONMEMBER (early)||GBP 305.00|
|Professional Pass NONMEMBER (regular)||GBP 335.00|
|Student Pass IUSBSE MEMBER (early)||GBP 155.00|
|Student Pass IUSBSE MEMBER (regular)||GBP 170.00|
|Student Pass NON MEMBER (early)||GBP 190.00|
|Student Pass NON MEMBER (regular)||GBP 210.00|
* Member rate applies to members of all IUS-BSE Constituent Societies, as well as members of MRS and Termis. We will validate your membership with the respective societies. Please consult your relevant IUSBSE member for travel award advice which they may have available.
** Students (master trainees, doctorate trainees or clinical resident trainees): You must submit a letter from your supervisor validating your status when you register online. This rate does not apply to post-doctoral fellows. Please note that we do not have any other reduced registration fees.
Registration fees for delegates include:
· Access to all Sessions (except for the Educational Pre-Congress Workshops)
· Access to the Sponsors section
· Access to abstracts and virtual posters
· Access for three months post congress to all content
· Two year access to WBC Community
If you would like to be added to our mailing list to receive updates and other important information regarding WBC 2020, please complete the form below.